This space, er here.
Well I finally got around to this, writing an introduction to "My Space". But what to say? I suppose saying hello is as good a start as any.Hello!
Right greetings over with, I'm Researcher PSG which as names go is only a mild improvement on Researcher (Long number I can't remember). I know it's not exactly the most catchy name, but on other sites I select name after name only to find there all taken. Even when I start looking around the room and typing "Tablelamp" and getting "Already Taken" what? who chose that voluntarily?
Well erm, I'm was a Student, I am now a moderately confused graduate, I live in the North of England, I don't have an strong accent, I do have a wonderful girlfriend and now a beautiful baby daughter. Aside from all that there is not alot to say really, erm if you have any questions just ask and I may choose to answer.
THE END (the classic ending)
If you want to chatPlease type your message here...
Minister of Impossibility and Improbability
As Minister in charge of all that is Impossible or Improbable I organise all weird or freakish events in the entire Universe, which is of course Impossible and so part of my job is done.
As a minister of the Alabaster House I take my role very seriously, this is of course impossible.
DVDs I'd like to see released
- Is it Bill Bailey (Featuring Bill Bailey and Simon Pegg)
- Due South Series 2 - In UK
DVDs I'm glad were released
- Neverwhere, in the UK. US release by A and E due August 2003.
- Due South Series 1 - In UK
- Black Books
- Father Ted
- House of Cards (Ian Richardson)
- Wallace and Gromit
- Press Gang
- Doctor Who
- ...and many many more
Information on Doctor Who (amongts others) audios can be found here.[Moderators forced link removal]
The ultimate Spaced fan site can be found here.Spaced Out
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|hi psg tis opti here||Oct 1, 2008|
|** FRONT PAGE LINK TODAY 28/02/2007 **||Mar 4, 2007|
|Hello||Jan 24, 2006|
|Hello||Nov 26, 2004|
|Hello||Aug 24, 2004|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Cows not learning the right of way||No Posting||6 Weeks Ago|
|Thursday 20 October 2011: Bug Fixing Update: you have your names back.||No Posting||Dec 21, 2011|
|Announcements||No Posting||Dec 11, 2011|
|Sign Up||Aug 20, 2001||Nov 3, 2011|
|Friday 30 September, 2011: H2G2 Moves to its New Home||No Posting||Oct 21, 2011|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Pizza - Not Just Italian Any More
- King Henry VIII
- Sherlock Holmes Part II - the Legacy
- Sherlock Holmes Part I - the Character
- Adopting a Pet Cat or Kitten
- Pizza - Not Just Italian Anymore
- Adopting a pet cat or kitten
- Crime Traveller - The TV Series
- Ordering Concrete - Layman's Guide for Patio
- Duffel Coats
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Researcher PSG has no Friends
- (crazyhorse)impeach hypatia
- 2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.
- Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery
This user has no Bookmarks