Welcome to my home. The galley is in the back... it's stocked with a variety of food and beverages, including a full bar. Coffee is always freshly brewed.
The hatch is open and the steps are down, so come on in and make yourself at home!
Between now and 8 October, I won't be able to spend a lot of time here, because I'm performing in a production of The Grapes of Wrath, but I'll check messages on a regular basis.
Jean-Luc and Falstaff are my cats -- identical twins who are always on board. Both are fairly shy and usually spend a lot of time under the bed, or curled up in the warp coil (they love the warmth). You may see them peeking out of one of the windows sometimes.
Virtual Prez Race
|Chief Political Operative for|
Celery for Prez Campaign
Support The Celery and Dolores A. Webjello, h2g2 creations running for Virtual Prez and V.P. of h2g2. They're the only candidates who live here, and truly believe in the imaginative potential of this site. They also have a fun campaign staff!
Interesting h2g2 Activities
I've leased Hangar 15 at the h2g2 Space Centre for my ship and I'm the Document Procurer at the h2g2 Space-Farer's Cantina. If I'm not around here, you'll generally find me over at the Aroma Café, chatting with the regulars, playing scrabble with Ook and having a cup of Redbeard's Brew. I'm also a member of the Classic Goo Fan Club and H.R.A.S.C., as well as Loremaster of Continuity, serving Venerable One Asteroid Lil, Sage of Continuity.
|Loremaster of Continuity|
I am now working as the Roving Reporter for the h2g2 Post. Recent features include:
Some of my h2g2 pages
My Submitted Guide Entries
Naturism (edited)-- a detailed entry with the history of naturism, its relationship to religion and sex, how to spot a naturist, and frequently asked questions about going naked in public. (submitted version)
I am also a fine art photographer, focusing on photography of the human body through light and shadow as well as the use of the body as canvas for projections and bodypaint. My online gallery is TheLivingCanvas.com.
In addition to teaching courses in Theatre Management, I also teach some computer classes, including Photoshop, Quark, and beginning web page design. I have an online beginning HTML tutorial called Web Tricks.Other interests:
- The War on Drugs (Makes the Vietnam war look like a good idea. Regardless of what you think of drugs, the war is a failure, and has been extremely destructive of life and liberty)
- Naturism (If we were meant to be nude, we'd have been born that way.)
- The Bill of Rights (The most important document for a free society, quickly crumbling.)
- Music (I've played the piano since I was seven, and now I plan to learn the musical saw!)
- Playing Four-Square(it's not just for 5th graders any more)
My email address: [email protected]
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Hope you still Burn around some day||May 17, 2015|
|Article Created: 2nd August 2000||May 13, 2007|
|Happy Birthday!||Oct 24, 2005|
|Oi! You still alive?||Feb 10, 2004|
|Happy Birthday!||Oct 24, 2001|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|New Users w/c 12 June 2000||Jun 16, 2000||Feb 21, 2012|
|Sign up for H.R.A.S.C. today!||May 24, 2000||Nov 30, 2005|
|On Albany||Jun 24, 2000||Sep 14, 2005|
|Weekendism II||Aug 22, 2000||Feb 20, 2005|
|Pan-Dimensional Safari!||Aug 4, 2000||Apr 6, 2004|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Specialised Words
- Tips for Saving Money
- Secrets of Longevity
- Things to Keep Children Amused on Long Journeys
- Green Open Spaces in Urban Areas
- Artwork by Redbeard
- Roving Reporter: Church of the True Brownie
- Roving Reporter: Quick Picks - New to h2g2
- The Roving Reporter: h2g2 Waterworks and Beac
- Roving Reporter Archives
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!)) has no Friends
- Traveller in Times over 42 _ _ _ _ )^( _ _ _ _ Broken the chain of Pliny -- Oh mighty Bob, please help me to keep my big mouth shut, until I do not talk anymore? Prayer answered, cause still a mystery. -- wearing his beret A520769
- Witty Moniker
This user has no Bookmarks