I thought it was about time I got round to saying a bit more here, rather than just:
- Write introduction for h2g2 page
...which it has said since the day I arrived here.
OK, so this is where it gets tricky. What do I say about myself? Maybe it's easier to say it with Smileys?
There. That just about sums me up. Easy.
I am a guru (see shiny-silver badge over to the right somewhere). This means I hang about the site, trying to answer awkward questions about H2G2, and also helping old ladies across the road1.
If you're new to h2g2 and would like contribute something to the Edited Guide, why not Hitchhike into the Guide with a mentor?
My weekly serial Errors of Comedy appeared in The Post between 23 October, 2003 and 15 July 2004
And a big thank-you to Lentilla for providing the logo
I have worked on four University projects:
- Hoovooloo's Evolution vs. Creation project and Bossel's Radar project, in my former capacity as a subeditor.
- Sue's Human skin project, to which I contributed entries on skin cancer.
- My own Monty Python project (with a little help from other Researchers, particularly Ormondroyd; see shiny-bluey-silvery/cartoony badge over to the right somewhere).
Entries What I Wrote
In a bid to streamline this page a little, I have moved my Edited Entries to a separate page: A4003363. Although there are nearly 90 of them, only 60 are solo Entries, which means that I have a nice golden '50+' badge
Entries I Am Writing
Nothing at the moment...
- H2G2 Support
- Editorial Feedback
- GuideML special characters
- Flea Market
- English usage in the Guide
- BBCi Links
A useless place
So there you go
18 * 2 + 6 + 3 - 3 = 42
----BEGIN H2G2 CODE BLOCK----
RGB Y++ N+ SBA A+ P-:- L M s V++ E+ PR p+ a B++ TV+@ r+@ D !T nh C+(-) m t
-----END H2G2 CODE BLOCK-----
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Name: Danny B
Most Recent Approved Entries
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
- This user has no Bookmarks