Hello from Z
Z was here.
From April 2013 the GMC introduced new guidelines, which mean Doctors can't use social media anonymously. Therefore I am going to stop using this account.
Z in Real Life
I joined h2g2 when I was a medical student, then I became a doctor, and now I am a student again doing a a PhD. Soon I will have more letters after my name than in my name. Which is not hard if your name is Z. I'm a geriatrician and my research is about small vessel disease, which causes stroke and dementia.
Z on h2g2
I was a key part in getting together the community into a consortium who formed a joint bid with Noesis and Robbie Stamp. I was 'chief cat herder', for the volunteers but I had to give it up because work was just too busy, and I'm delighted to see the current volunteers doing such a great job.
In May 2012 hosted the Create Challenge on hobbies.
So all I really need is a link to my conversations .
|I wrote like the wind|
|in h2g2 NaJoPoMo 2011|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|What's the best way to clean coffee off a keyboard?||No Posting||2 Minutes Ago|
|Learning||No Posting||1 Hour Ago|
|Can breadcrumbs be considered a pet?||No Posting||1 Hour Ago|
|Bog roll cover? Why?||No Posting||4 Hours Ago|
|(The Return of) What book are you reading at this time?||Oct 30, 2012||5 Hours Ago|
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Curry Vegetables
- Bagging the Munros - Conquering Scotland's Mountains
- How to Enjoy Visiting Historical Sites
- What to do with a Vegetarian at Christmas
- What Do Scientists Know Anyway? Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Testing testing
- The Post Looks Back at NaJoPoMo 2012
- How to Curry Vegetables
- Create: Z Reads the Backlog
- Create: Z Runs 5k
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Baron Grim
- Edward the Bonobo - Gone.
- 2legs "complete remission" ! - a thoroughly used sub. in a purple collar. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - impervious to all known sanity. - cuddling a teddy. sometimes I am a cat.
- Acid Override - The Forum A1146917