A small, ape-descended humanoid who is so amazingly primative that he still thinks that Doom is a pretty neat game. Mostly harmful.
This page looks best in a different skin to the one you are currently using.
I didn't survive Single Sign-On!
Gif would be happy if only would post something on his Personal Space.
( 1 - ( 8 - 7 ) - 1 + 7 ) * 7 = 42
Gif can be contacted at his small, ape-descended Hotmail account: giford at hotmail dot co dot uk.
Reference PagesAbout Me
- My Entries.
- Some people like me...
- ... and others don't1.
- Some people even think I'm quotable.
- The Creation/Evolution updates thread.
- Some of my favourite quotes.
- Some of my favourite online games.
- My Bookshelf.
- My Quote of the Day.
- The Gif-O-Pedia.
- Giford's Bible Study Page
- Countries I have visited.
- Why the Book of Genesis is scientifically accurate.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Your Entry A47424369 ' Vanished Alexandria'||May 24, 2013|
|Your blog||Jan 22, 2012|
|Summarise this!||Nov 7, 2011|
|TRiG calling Giford||Oct 2, 2011|
|Your entry has been submitted to 'Peer Review'||Sep 2, 2011|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Atheist Fundamentalism.||Nov 20, 2009||5 Days Ago|
|A better accounting of Newton's wrath||No Posting||2 Weeks Ago|
|Cryptic Clues||Sep 28, 2011||Dec 31, 2013|
|Dr Who.||Nov 23, 2013||Dec 27, 2013|
|Doctor Who Novels||No Posting||Nov 27, 2013|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Isaac Newton: Overview
- Deep Purple's Live Albums - A Guide for the Purplexed
- Isaac Newton: The Early Years - 1642 - 1661
- Isaac Newton: Spymaster and Detective
- Isaac Newton: Economist and Saviour of the Nation
- Top 50 Atheist Texts
- Isaac Newton Project Page
- No Subject
- Deep Purple's Live Albums - A Guide for the P
- Week 53
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Giford has no Friends
- Edward the Bonobo - Gone.
- (Mahatma) (bondage) 2legs - Resident loon and Cloud Cuckoolander -- IN need of a proprietrix of a good whipping hand who owns a bullwhip. - collared.
- Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.
This user has no Bookmarks