LAIR OF THE GOTHIC PRINCESS (!)
Best viewed in Classic Goo! Digibox Friendly ~ Plain Skin
I Am MORT ... An Ageing Goth!
Smoke me a kipper.....
Greetings 1, Welcome to My Lair.A bit about me....
I am 41 and live in Scotland I love Sci~Fi, reading and sleeping as much as possible. Feel free to drop in for some 'Scumble2 anytime!
My favourite joke: What do you call a sheep with no legs? ...A Cloud!
............I'll be back for breakfast!
DID SOMEBODY CALL MY NAME?
BUSY UPDATING THIS WHILST ATTENDING TO MY OTHER DUTIES!
The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
- Jean Paul
MORT's Memberships and places to hang out! Plus lots of other intersting links! Go take a look!
Well, who needs 'real life' anyway.....
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Message to Volunteer - Mort (Interrupted)||Aug 8, 2012|
|Boo||Mar 4, 2011|
|Thought I'd pop in.||Feb 26, 2011|
|log in||Aug 18, 2009|
|friends||Dec 27, 2006|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|[no subject]||No Posting||3 Hours Ago|
|Perfect Christmas Playlist||No Posting||Yesterday|
|stupid captua thingy||No Posting||6 Weeks Ago|
|I'm being prevented from adding anythi8ng to my guide entries||No Posting||Nov 7, 2014|
|Chronological Search||No Posting||Oct 25, 2014|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The Sensitive Plant - Mimosa Pudica
- A Brief Introduction to Lower Limb Prosthetics
- The Channel Islands
- A Day in the Life of Samuel Pepys
- Officials in Ancient Athenian Democracy
- Scottish Researchers' Halloween Meet, October
- Dog Fouling in the UK
- Reasons to Become a Vegetarian [in progress]
- SRG Things to Do (Besides Drinking!)
- A Career as a Veterinary Nurse
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Beth [h2g2]
- Dr E Vibenstein (One step further and I would have been there.)
- fords - number 1 all over heaven
- Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery
- Ivan the Terribly Average
- The Guild of Wizards
- (crazyhorse)impeach hypatia
- Traveller in Times >42 )^( _
- (Getagrip) former LDer..
This user has no Bookmarks