Welcome to my World!
Everyone click here!
Hello hello hello from London, where I am now living and working!
I'm in with everything Formula One - I watch all the Grands Prix live if i possibly can! I generally support anyone who isn't in a McLaren, who are, as we all know, the spawn of Satan1. Other than that I tend to support anyone who is making the race interesting, and anyone who will help take the championship to the wire.
If you too are a Formula One fan, join the (un)official Formula One supporters' club.
I love listening to music, especially pop like Robbie Williams.
Books Should Be Free!
If you think so too, head across to Bookcrossing and free your books!
The Language Thing
If you speak any languages other than English, or would like to learn some, head on over to the Language Thing.
The Girl Guide/Girl Scout Club
If you're involved in Girlguiding UK like I am, or indeed any other branch of WAGGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts), then head on over to the Girl Guide/Girl Scout Club.
Please Sign My Guestbook
*PLEASE DELETE THIS AND TYPE YOUR MESSAGE HERE*
Links For My Reference
But you're welcome to use them too!
Pick a link, any link...What's Coming UpH2G2 Picture LibraryPR - Last Posted Reverse OrderPR - Date Entered Reverse OrderGuideML Special Charactersh2g2 Statsh2g2 Named Entries
My Specialist Subjects
I don't pretend to know everything about the following, but these are some of the subjects which interest me and which I know quite a bit about (and generally know where to find out what I don't know):
- Hull University
- Formula One Motor Racing
- Music (especially pop music)
- GirlGuiding UK
----BEGIN H2G2 CODE BLOCK----
RGB Y N+ SG+ A++ P L- M+ s V+ E+ PR p- a- B- TV? r D T- nh- C+ m t
----END H2G2 CODE BLOCK----
----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----
GM d- s+:- a-- C++ U? P? L E? W++ N o? K- w+ O? M V? PS PE- Y? PGP- t 5? X R tv++ b+++ DI-- D? G e h-- r++ x?
----END GEEK CODE BLOCK----
My Guide Entries
My Entries In The Edited Guide
- Thwaite Hall, University of Hull, UK (solo)
- Neopets - The Game (solo)
- Revision Osmosis (solo)
- The 2002 Commonwealth Games - A Volunteer's Perspective (solo)
- How to Make a Boyband
- Grease - the Stage Musical (solo)
- The Role of the National Front in the 2002 French Presidential Elections (solo)
- The Commonwealth Games
- Being a Blood Donor in the UK (solo)
- The Difficulty of Becoming a Formula One Team Manager: Alain Prost - A Case Study (solo)
- Mathematics in the Arts (solo)
- Maid Marian And Her Merry Men - The Children's TV Comedy (solo)
- The British F1 Grand Prix 2004 - Race Report (solo)
- Murray Walker - Commentator Extraordinaire
- James Hunt - Racing Driver (solo)
- Terry Pratchett - Author (solo)
- 'The Mysterious Cities Of Gold' - TV Programme (solo)
- Richard O'Brien - Songwriter, Musician, Actor, and Presenter (solo)
- Namibia (solo)
- Gregory Lemarchal - Singer (solo)
- Edith Pargeter (aka Ellis Peters) - Author (solo)
- How To Find A New Flat In A Hurry (solo)
- How To Do A Jigsaw Puzzle (solo)
These are either collaborative entries I've contributed to, or entries I have rescued from the flea market.
- Great Sporting Achievements
- Bad Habits And How To Stop Them
- Great Radio Shows
- Answers To Childrens' Questions
- Great Board Games
- Free Massively Multiplayer Online Games
- John Forbes Nash - Mathematician
- King Henry VIII
There are too many to list here, so look here instead.My Peer Review Entries
None right now, but watch this space!Works in Progress
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Approved Entries
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
- This user has no Bookmarks