Thank you all, it was just the best...
I've worked within online communities since 1999, when I was the Community Editor of h2g2, way back in the days when Douglas was was still with us and h2g2 was based within Douglas's company at The Digital Village in Covent Garden.
I used to run the communities, blogs and message boards at the BBC.
I went away for a bit - then I came back then worked as the social media Producer for BBC 6 Music and Radio 2 - now I'm back hosting the BBC Points of View message board. .
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Peta from vegi||Feb 26, 2013|
|Community Editor||Jul 5, 2011|
|Love||Jul 5, 2011|
|Italicised again?||Jan 25, 2011|
|Hi Peta||Feb 15, 2010|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Mum update (GB)||No Posting||Yesterday|
|15th HooToo birthday (GB)||No Posting||3 Days Ago|
|The big 6-0||No Posting||3 Weeks Ago|
|Bad GuideML||No Posting||4 Weeks Ago|
|More excited than Tigger on speed||No Posting||6 Weeks Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Mythical Creatures
- The 'Carry On...' films
- Douglas Adams - His Life and Worlds
- The 1980s - Films and Television
- Countryside Etiquette
- There should be a badge for it
- The London Underground
- Simon Dee
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Update, part
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Update
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Traveller in Times >42 )^( Chained into Pliny
- 2legs "complete remission" ! - a thoroughly used sub. in a purple collar. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - impervious to all known sanity. - cuddling a teddy. sometimes I am a cat.