|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Peer Review: A87832353 - Nicolas Louis de la Caille, his Lunar Crater and the X on the Terminator||No Posting||5 Hours Ago|
|A87797399 - Grims Ditch Hampshire||No Posting||Yesterday|
|Writing||Mar 24, 2014||Last Week|
|Peer Review: A17439924 - Spring-Heeled Jack - 18th century enigma||No Posting||2 Weeks Ago|
|here are some supermoon pictures from around the world.||No Posting||3 Weeks Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Potato and Beetroot Salad
- Constructing Rubber-Powered, Free-Flight, Scale Models
- The V-Bomber Ejector Seat Story
- Constellations: Caelum 'the Sculptor's Chisel'
- Constellations: Equuleus 'the Foal'
- Kayaking for Beginners: Resignation
- Kayaking for Beginners: Targets
- Kayaking for Beginners: Gurus and their Wisd
- Kayaking For Beginners: Picking Up The Pace
- Kayaking for Beginners: Calculating Risks
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
has no Friends
- Traveller in Times >42 )^( _
- Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor
- Gosho (delicious hot, disgusting cold)