Welcome to the Personal Space of Researcher
This is the Personal Space of Researcher . Unfortunately doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. By the way, if you've become a member but haven't yet written an Introduction to your Personal Space, then this is what your Space looks like to visitors (and, in the same way that you can't leave a message here for this Researcher, others won't be able to leave messages for you on your Space). You can change this by clicking on the 'My Space' button, going to your Space, clicking on the 'Edit Page' button, and entering your own Introduction - it's highly recommended!
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A87841704 - Walk from Glossop to Hadfield via Bleaklow||4 Days Ago||No Replies|
|5km Park Runs||Jun 25, 2012||5 Days Ago|
|Where can I go for free near you?||3 Weeks Ago||2 Weeks Ago|
|Next challenge||Jun 24, 2012||3 Weeks Ago|
|Gnomon's Guide||No Posting||4 Weeks Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Potato and Beetroot Salad
- Constructing Rubber-Powered, Free-Flight, Scale Models
- The V-Bomber Ejector Seat Story
- Constellations: Caelum 'the Sculptor's Chisel'
- Constellations: Equuleus 'the Foal'
- Kayaking for Beginners: Resignation
- Kayaking for Beginners: Targets
- Kayaking for Beginners: Gurus and their Wisd
- Kayaking For Beginners: Picking Up The Pace
- Kayaking for Beginners: Calculating Risks
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
has no Friends
- Smile please, you're in Gosho Whitley Land
- Traveller in Times >42 )^( _
- Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor