Hi! Welcome to my personal space.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Create Badges||6 Weeks Ago|
|Create Badge||May 1, 2014|
|Create Badges||Apr 3, 2014|
|Formatting poems||Mar 2, 2014|
|Create Badge||Jan 30, 2014|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|GnoJoPoMo||17 Hours Ago||6 Hours Ago|
|SashaQ's NaJoPoMo 2014||2 Days Ago||9 Hours Ago|
|MVP's NaJoPoMo 23 November||15 Hours Ago||10 Hours Ago|
|Journal Thread||23 Hours Ago||10 Hours Ago|
|Nov.22||22 Hours Ago||16 Hours Ago|
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Spinach and Cheese Pie with Filo Pastry (Spanokopita)
- Paul Robeson - Performer and Campaigner
- Cissbury Ring - West Sussex, UK
- Poppy Seed Tarts
- 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak
- October Create: Ghost of the Circle Line
- The Ghost of the Circle Line
- September Create: People watching in Brighton
- People watching in Brighton
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)
- Asteroid Lil - Community Editor and Ottist
- Beatrice: It's NaNoJoMo time!
- Blue Bird