Hello shiny new h2g2! I'm continuing my tradition of logging in every five years or so and updating this page with a link to where I am.
Last time it was Facebook, but that's SO old now. Twitter's where it's at. In a few year's time when twitter goes out of fashion I'll come back and link to Bebo or something.
I used to be very active on h2g2 in the heady early pre-BBC days, and thinking about it makes me feel misty and nostalgic.
One day I'll come back properly and write all the stuff that I meant to write.
h2g2 still kicks wikipedia's arse.
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|20.4.2015 – Qualified to be a Red Shirted Extra||No Posting||6 Weeks Ago|
|2.6.2015 - Snow Laughing Matter||No Posting||Feb 6, 2015|
|8.8.2014 - Close Encounters of the Z-List Kind||No Posting||Dec 15, 2014|
|What's yours?||Jul 19, 2000||Dec 15, 2014|
|November 2014 - NaJoPoMo||No Posting||Dec 2, 2014|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Toilet Roll - Over, Under or Not at All?
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
- The Palace Nightclub, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Mercedes A-Class
- Football Terrace Songs and Chants
- I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (pre-update versio
- The True Legend Of Little Red Riding Hood (UG
- Bog Roll. Over, Under, Or Not At All?
- h2g2 Fiction - Stories by Genre
- h2g2 Fiction - Stories A - Z by Author
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive
- Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*
- 2legs "complete remission" ! - a thoroughly used sub. in a purple collar. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - impervious to all known sanity. - cuddling a teddy. sometimes I am a cat.
This user has no Bookmarks