This is my H2G2 Page
This is my H2G2 page. There are many like it but this one is Mine. My H2G2 page is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my H2G2 page is useles.Without my H2G2 page I am usless.I must type my page true. I must spell more correctly than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed; my H2G2 page and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviours of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.1
|Tomato||J Evil tomato (Wight Salads)||Apple|
|JSmi||Water Drop||Lord Smiley|
|JSaint Smiley||JBack of head smiley||Exploding brains smiley|
|JPunk||JTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtle||JSmiley avec Legs|
|Smiley of Borg||Ill||JMiss Smiley|
|JChinese - by Roasted Amoeba||Flower power!||JPie chart|
|JRadioactive||JEclipse||Isle of Wight|
Would you like to learn more about who is Bluebottle? Now you can if you follow the link!
And Now For A Fish Called Honda
Once upon a time there was a Fish called Honda, and he had a motorbike. One day he took his motorbike for a walk in the wild woods. "Hello," he said to all those in the Forest. "I like playing with matches." "With matches?!?!" everyone else called as they saw his nice bike. They were so afraid, that they killed him. The moral of the story is to never talk to strangers.
I don't really believe in advertising, but here are some things that I think you should see.
- The Waterworks:
- So Long, And Thanks For Laughing - The H2G2 Joke Directory.
- Help compile a list of Things There Should Be More Of.
- Do you live in the South of England? Then join the Wessex Researchers Group.
- Some pictures that I've taken have made it to the Edited Guide! These can be seen on Bluebottle's Photographs page.
- Are you one of the Researchers I've Met?
- In fact, why not look around anywhere from my Links pages?
Hello, this is the user page for Matt Sprack, or Bluebottle. I'm sorry if I am not in at the moment, but please click on a conversation below and leave your name and a message, and I'll contact you as soon as possible. BEEP!3
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|SQ and BB||8 Hours Ago|
|Subbing Obie||3 Days Ago|
|Subbing The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 193||4 Days Ago|
|Subbing The Royal Armouries||Last Week|
|Subbing Primeval||3 Weeks Ago|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Star Wars - what do I *need* to know about it?||15 Hours Ago||49 Minutes Ago|
|A87845476 - Epiphany, a Christian Holiday||No Posting||2 Hours Ago|
|A87845412 - The Christmas Truce, 1914||No Posting||2 Hours Ago|
|mix the last 3 letters...||12 Hours Ago||3 Hours Ago|
|A87845458 - Male (Role) Models: Macaronis, Flaneurs, Crooners, Bronies||No Posting||3 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 1970-1979
- Hats in Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor
- Doctor Who Enemies: The Rani
- 'Pipes of Peace' - the Music Video
- 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms' - the Film
- Danny Elfman - Film Composer (Temporary Demon
- The h2g2 Christmas Story: 'Twas the Santa Run
- Bluebottle's Christmas Crossword 2014
- 'The American Astronaut' - the Film
- August Create: A Late Arrival
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.
- Florida Sailor - Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- 2legs; a thoroughly used sub sometimes with a purple collar, sometimes a black one.. Filthy funny and strange, apparently. incorruptible. - I am not a badger.
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)
- Black Leopard and his troupe of Magnificent flying Pandas