H2G2 HQ for Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0
What, you were expecting meaningful personal content here? There are other pages for that. (Speaking of which, if you like what I've written for the Guide, you might enjoy my Aerobic Notation or my tales of Silly Towns and Fancy Places.)
For what it's worth, I am inactive here. Our world community is now such that I barely even keep up with e-mail any more. But it seems H2G2 is enough of a phenomenon, that when I look for web citations on things I care about, I find my own articles there! So I check in on occasion.
Just for my own convenience, here's what an article used to go through to get published in the Edited Guide. Maybe it's changed since my day, but if I were an editor, I wouldn't mess with it:
- h2g2 Writing Workshop. Get some friendly review before submitting the entry.
- Peer Review. Submit the entry, and get some more review.
- What's Coming Up. Hey, the Scouts like your entry! If the Powers That Be ever fix the "ComingUp" page, you can watch it trickle through the pipeline.
- The Cone of Silence. There comes a time when your entry disappears off the "What's Coming Up" list. Don't Panic, it's being edited. But avoid making your own edits here.
- Then a Miracle Occurs, and your entry makes the front page.
- Update Headquarters. Now your entry's published, but it's already out of date. But you can still submit updates.
Or bypass the whole thing, by enlisting in the University of Life. You might have to make some friends in the process... but isn't it good to make new friends?
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Potential Claimants to the 'Holy Land'
- Aerobics Classes
- Advice on Becoming an Aerobics Instructor
- Kangerlussuaq, Greenland
- The Blackstone Valley, Massachusetts, USA
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0 has no Friends
Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0 has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks