Page of Reason
Asteroid Lil here. But everyone calls me Lil.
I carry other titles: Sage of Continuity am I, Duchess of the little-known principality of Munchkinstein, Exemplar of Netiquette, and hostess of The Atelier.
I got to age 60 before the warranty suddenly ran out on my legs thanks to an obscure neurological condition named syringomyelia. Recently torn from my beloved home in Lincoln, New Mexico, I've spent the last year in a rehab facility while I wait for some special-needs housing to become available in this high desert city. Meanwhile, it's just me, my netbook, a kindle and an electric scooter named Harkonnen.It's not all bad -- I'm slowly making some new friends -- but I miss my cats.
This page was last updated on 22 May, 2013.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Create Badge||3 Weeks Ago|
|Create Badge||Feb 4, 2014|
|Lil & Ti||Nov 26, 2013|
|July Create - One Page Poetry||Aug 6, 2013|
|Asteroid Lil, you have today's Quote of the Day!||Aug 4, 2013|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Play the Tin Whistle
- Pyramid Schemes
- Belgrade's Mass Transit System
- David Irving - Historian
- Create Challenge - The First Time My Head Exp
- The First Time My Head Exploded
- Deathlist 2014 Scoreboard
- Deathlist 2014 Home Page
- June Create - One Page Poetry
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- a girl called Ben
- Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive
- Bald Bloke
- Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])
- Demon Drawer
- Shea the Sarcastic
- (Mahatma) (bondage) 2legs - I survived the Great Schism of 2014 - Resident loon and Cloud Cuckoolander -- IN need of a proprietrix of a good whipping hand who owns a bullwhip. - folding towels.