- Ask H2G2
- Stats Page
- Coming Up
- The Forum
- Infinite Improbability Drive / IID Thread
- Joined-up Thinking - Thread recording new phrases or buzzwords that pop up in English. Not purely a gripe-fest, but not necessarily gripe-free either!
- h2g2 Picture Library
- Quite Interesting
Edited Guide LinksIf you haven't already done it, why not start helping to build the Earth Edition of the guide? Here are some useful links to begin with.
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Well that's that||No Posting||3 Hours Ago|
|Petty Hates||2 Weeks Ago||3 Hours Ago|
|time....||No Posting||5 Hours Ago|
|I suppose it had to happen eventually||No Posting||11 Hours Ago|
|You can always tell when it's August||No Posting||13 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Bog Butter
- Ireland's First Olympic Medallists
- How to Enjoy Visiting Historical Sites
- Cavehill, County Antrim - How the Right to Roam was Won
- Pole Vault
- The strategies of 'All-You-Can-Eat'
- Bog Butter
- Create April Travel Challenge: Border Crossi
- Austerity Era: Day One
- Work in progress
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Edward the Bonobo - Gone.
- 2legs - towel-folding bliss.
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)
- Blue Bird