We are proud to present...
I'm female , and I work in statistics. And yes, I am French. And I do do the gallic shrug quite often.
Also, I love smileys.
I'm not very clever at all those funky little details, but I've been told about this page, where I could find everything I needed!!!
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Prof makes an international visit||5 Weeks Ago|
|phones||Sep 5, 2014|
|This is a test.||Aug 23, 2014|
|*leaves a mufflewhump*||Aug 21, 2014|
|Create Badge||May 5, 2014|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Peer Review: A87841380 - Real Men Don't Carry Umbrellas: From Wellington to Obama||No Posting||1 Minute Ago|
|Peer Review: A87839491 - World Museum Liverpool, UK||No Posting||2 Minutes Ago|
|Peer Review: A87840264 - The Listener Crossword||No Posting||5 Minutes Ago|
|Peer Review: A87840822 - Planxty||No Posting||13 Minutes Ago|
|What Is Science Fiction?||No Posting||16 Minutes Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Experiencing a Solar Eclipse
- March Create: I never could get the hang of m
- I never could get the hang of mornings
- SuperFrenchie's Reims Meet Report
- h2g2 French Meet : Reims, 15th-16th June 2013
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- (crazyhorse)impeach hypatia
- dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Soon to be Boss
This user has no Bookmarks