A Conversation for Chewing Gum

Gum - The Future

Post 1

Nolan Erupt

All this badmouthing (no pun intended, gumchums) of gum is all vey well but we could be masticating upon a building material of the future! - Look to the ground my friends - see how the hardened gum remains even when walked upon all day and every day by thousands of people - a modern miracle I tell you! When we are gone and the elements have taken their toll on our ruined cities only the gum will remain like stalagmites ! - We must build with gum - chew and build - chew and build - I see glistening spearmint spires - jucyfruit monoliths - hugehubbabubbahouses! join me!


Gum - The Future

Post 2

Researcher 121861

I know

Thaye just spit it poutr every were


Gum - The Future

Post 3

KizerKaz

Oooh, I want a hugehubbabubba house! A *pink* one!

smiley - magic


Gum - The Future

Post 4

Steve K.

When I was growing up, we collected baseball cards, 5 to a package with one player's picture on each ~3"x4" card. There was also a piece of pink ceramic tile included, maybe 2"x3" and pretty thin. You could have built a house out of those. (The package claimed it was chewing gum, but I think that was a plot by dentists to generate chipped teeth for income smiley - yawn).


Gum - The Future

Post 5

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

smiley - laugh


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more