In July 2007, the petite Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria got hitched to Belgian-born basketball player Tony Parker. At 6ft 2ins tall, Tony towers over little Eva by a clear foot. Does that make them the most mismatched couple in Hollywood history? Eh, not quite. Celebville is littered with odd couples. But is an attraction of opposites a recipe for happiness, or disaster? Perhaps the fate of these other high-profile odd couples holds the answer.
Conversations About This Entry
There are no Conversations for this Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- The Ultimate Carry On Film Guide: Christmas
- Chavasse Park, LIverpool, UK - Urban Oasis and Family Tribute
- JRR Tolkien's 'Father Christmas Letters'
- Loriot - Caricaturing the German Soul
- Dry Rot, or How Not to have your House Eaten
- parkruns of the Isle of Wight and Hampshire
- Milk Matters: The History and Significance of Dairy Farming in the United States
- 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair' - the BBC Television Series
- Berthold Buttgereit and the Gender Police
- The Black Prince's Ruby and some of the Misfortunes that Befell the British Monarchy since its Acquisition