A Conversation for The RMS Titanic

Thank you Colonel

Post 1

Pheroneous

A most careful and objective summary, if ever I've read one.


Thank you Colonel

Post 2

Martin Harper

Shame about the artwork... smiley - sadface


Thank you Colonel

Post 3

Martin Harper

Shame about the artwork... smiley - sadface


Thank you Colonel

Post 4

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit



As I dug through the history, I noticed that a lot of things which seem horrible oversights to us weren't necessarily so, when put in the proper context. Obviously, there were certain events that were inexcusable, but those that weren't necessarily so, I wanted those to see the light of day. It's all about perspective.


Thank you Colonel

Post 5

Researcher 33337

Just in agreement, great article. Especially, in my opinion, teh thing about teh ship hitting teh iceberg head on. Because thats what everyone says when you mention teh Titanic. One (unreleated) question. The explorer of teh wreck, Dr Robert Ballard. isn't he the dame "Bob" Ballard who used to do teh annoying sea-facts at teh end of every first season episode of seaquest DSV? if so how teh mighty have fallen.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more