A Conversation for Tattoo Removal

Tattoo disasters

Post 1

Ormondroyd

OW! smiley - yikes Those removal techniques sound painful! I'm glad that I have never had a tattoo, even though my last long-term girlfriend did her best to talk me into it. I didn't give in largely because I have seen some striking examples of tattoo disasters.
I once worked with a guy who had got the Millwall Football Club crest tattooed on his arm, only for Millwall to completely change the design of the crest!
I also knew a woman who felt compelled to get a tattoo of the name of her favourite band. Which might have been fine, if it hadn't been for the fact that the band in question was the American punk outfit Rancid... smiley - bigeyes
Elizabeth Fraser of the band Cocteau Twins also had an unfortunate tattoo misadventure. As a young punk fan, she decided that she wanted a tattoo to mark the passing of the Sex Pistols bassist Sid Vicious. Unfortunately, she got an amateur tattooist to do the job, and ended up with a tattoo that read "RIP S.I.D.".


Tattoo disasters

Post 2

Seagull's Lost Horizon

A bloke I work with had his wifes name tatooed, on his arm, which was fine until they divorced, so he wentto have the name removed, when the tatooist said he could change it into brian - the mans own name, which he readily agreed, unfortunalty the tatooist spelt it wrong sso now he's got brain written there instead.


Tattoo disasters

Post 3

Eusebio - squad number 11

I guy in the town where I live has L-O-V-E and H-A-T-E tatooed on his fingers ...
... only he's lost his little finger so it says L-O-V-E and H-A-T!!


Tattoo disasters

Post 4

Silly Willy

Could someone explian to me why really hard people get "I Love My Mum" tattooed on to them? Doesn't that make them seem less hard?
smiley - silly


Tattoo disasters

Post 5

Seagull's Lost Horizon

yeah another bloke I work with has 'I am shy' on his arm...........


Tattoo disasters

Post 6

Martin Harper

Female name... can be changed into 'Brian' or 'Brain'....

What could it be? Ra? Bri? smiley - erm

-Lucinda (loves puzzles...)


Tattoo disasters

Post 7

MadMalc57

We have a tattoo studio and have so many people coming for us to cover up ex's names that we decided to invest in a laser for tattoo removal!
smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more