The feeling people get when they have no idea what they are doing, but have a stab anyway because they think they can't break what they're playing with.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- Legends and Lore of the Rowan Tree
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Goodbye Lenin, Hello Darth Vader: That Odessa Statue
- The Bear's Foster Mother: The Story of Bruno and Ursula
- Dolph Lundgren - Action Hero
- Steamed Persimmon Pudding
- 'I, Libertine': A Hoax, a Book, and a Few Observations
- The Eurasian Nuthatch
- Morse Code - a Method of Communication
- The White-Breasted Nuthatch: Nutty Neighbour