Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- Verona, Italy
- 'Horrible Histories' - the Television Series
- Frank Laubach: Teaching the World to Read
- The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 2005-2009
- Brading Roman Villa, Isle of Wight, UK
- The Ultimate Pixar Animated Film Guide: 1995-1999
- Animated Asterix Films: 'Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods'
- Death by Slow Cooker: Possibility, or Sales Gimmick? With Recipes
- Domfront, Lower Normandy, France
- The Hammond/Leslie Feud: A Musical Fight with Organ Accompaniment