Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- John Middleton - the Childe of Hale
- Mo-Cap and Performance Capture
- 'Countess Kate' - a Novel by Charlotte Yonge
- 'The Beatles' aka 'The White Album'
- 'LazyTown' - the Television Series
- 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe' - the BBC Television Series
- The Science of Pellucidar in the Novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- One Toke Over the Culture Line: Spiro Agnew, Brewer & Shipley, and Lawrence Welk
- 'The Three Musketeers' - the Disney Animated Film
- The Case of the Midwife Toad: Science, Sex, and Chicanery