H2G2 Waterworks & Beach

92 Conversations

The Waterworks
Hello! Welcome to the H2G2 Waterworks & Beach
Clickable map of the H2G2 Waterworks

Welcome to the H2G2 Waterworks and Beach.

So, what is there at the H2G2 Waterworks And Beach?

Look around the Waterworks Map. The H2G2 Waterworks is the only supplier of water to H2G2, and has a number of different functions. These include:

  • The Beach - Where the sea is warm, and there's a golden, 5-mile coast full of bikini babes, handsome hunks, fun, fish and sand. It's everything you could ever want out of the perfect beach. So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself!
  • The Swimming Pool - Where there are waterslides, wave machines, rapids, fountains, waterguns, showers, hottub, diving boards - everything any swimming pool could want.
  • The Fountain -There is a fountain that's in the middle of the H2G2 town square. It creates a really relaxing, even romantic mood, and there is also a small drinking fountain if you are thirsty.
  • The Sewers - This is where all the H2G2 sewage ends up. There are rumours that all sorts of monsters, including Crocodiles, UFOs, Killer Plants and, worst of all, Ninja Turtles, have been spotted here, but I don't believe a word of it.
  • The River - Here you can sit, relax, go fishing and perhaps even take a boat trip.
  • The Public Toilets - We have male and female toilets, and male and females disabled toilets, nappy changing rooms, drinking water with disposable cups, paper towels, air driers, mirrors, sockets for electric razers, and even a small mirror for the vain to stare at themselves. You can even grafiti the walls.
  • The Lifeguard Station - Where our lifeguards train and stay in order to make sure there are no accidents anywhere on the Waterworks.
  • The Sea - The wide expance of open ocean! The endless horizon that stretches for as far as the eye can see. You have to admit there's nothing quite like the Sea.
  • The Fish Pond - At the end of the river runs the fishpond, a home for fishes everywhere.
  • The Boat Yard - A quaint little Hut with everything from Cruise Liners to Rowing Boats. You can take boats up and down the river, have fun along the beach, or head out to sea.

In The Post

We've been in the The Post! Read the reviews below:

The H2G2 Waterworks & Beach Post Links

Bikini Competition


H2G2 Bikini CompetitionLooking at Bikini Babes on the Beach.

Last year we had a Bikini competition, and this year's will begin soon. So if you are interested, Enter the Bikini Competition here.smiley - bigeyes

HRASC

Remember that the Beach and the Swimming Pool is all a part of HRASC- H2G2 Researchers Against Swimming Costumes, banning swimming costumes, and keeping us safe from sharks smiley - shark for good!

Doughnuts
Mt. Sandcastle's Doughnut Stall

Do you like Doughnuts?smiley - donut

If so, Joanna's Dougnnut Stall is the place for you - with a fine range of exquisite tastes. But don't just take my word for it - check out the exciting doughnut menu! If Joanna isn't in, Eomando and Croz will be happy to give you a doughnut in a way that's just as friendly and reassuring as Joanna's.A doughnut smiley


Other places to go in the Waterworks:

Other places to visit:
Clickable map of the waterworks

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A208676

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more