Apprentice

0 Conversations

Back to the Main Page

6th Rank of the Magicians Order

Apprentice, is the lowest class of the Magicians Order. As this is the lowest rank possible, these magicians are required to tag along a higher magician normally Adept and up. There power rating is very low and needs much practice, most of the time they favor one type of spell or element.

Transportation: With the Apprentices without a strong magic force, the guild sees it fit not to allow the Apprentices transportation. They would have to ask there master for personal transport.

Classes Training: Each class gets a new training each rank they move up. At apprentice level though, you begin your basic training of magic.

  • Green = Basic Wound healing, you learn how to bandage wounds with bandages
  • Red = Basic Weapons training, you learn to use a few weapons
  • Blue = Basic Magic weilding, you learn how to use some magic
  • Yellow = Basic Elemental Magic, you learn about the elements and there magic
  • White = Basic Pet Control, you can summon and control a small rodent or bird
  • Purple = Basic Illusion Control, you can change your hair and color
  • Brown = Basic Death Spells, you can summon up a small and weak skeleton

With the training of the basic magics you also learn the ability to talk to each other via the mind. It doesn't take much talent but you can do it very easily. You also learn about the basics of self defense with magic or to the weapon of choice upon entering the guild.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2469972

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more