Novice

0 Conversations

Back to the Main Page

5th in the Magician's Order

This is the level where the Magician can cast all the basics, but have a slight tenedency to remain with one element, as this element is their most powerful. This is also when the magicians get more advanced training with weaponary if they choose so, or more advanced spell work in a specific suite.

Transportation: As the Novice are a little more advanced they still have to rely on there masters for transportation. Much of the time though they are getting trained with the most basic beasts of burden.

Class Training: Each class gets a new training each rank they move up. At Novice level you move into a stronger magic in your class.

  • Green = General Healing Magic, you can heal slight wounds with your magic
  • Red = General Weapons Traing, you learn how to use all the weapons
  • Blue = General Magic Abilites, you can create a powerful shield, and use strong offensive spells
  • Yellow = General Elemental, you can cast mid-powerful spells and you start to learn alchemy
  • White = General Pet Control, you learn how to use a beast that can hold its own in battle
  • Purple = General Illusion Spells, you can change your whole body into another race
  • Brown = General Undead Spells, you can cast a powerful undead warrior, with poison spells at your disposal

Globe of Light: At this level each Magician learns how to make a globe of light. A globe of light is a little orb that forms up above your head to give you light when you need it. This is just a higher advanced form of the torch. Warriors at this level are specifically trained on how to enchant a Ring of Light which is just the same concept but its all enchanted onto a ring.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2470006

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more