Bring Back Dangermouse!

32 Conversations

Dangermouse


[URL removed by moderator]

Just how many people remember this glorious little kidlets cartoon? A good few, I'm sure.
Problem is, when you don't show repeats of a program on TV for several years, people start to forget about it. Including me. You end up with fading memories, and this can be frustrating and dangerous. Frustrating in that, well, it's just not the same as having it fresh in your mind! And dangerous in that your fading memory may well decieve you, and you could end up ridiculed by some fan whose's been clever enough to stokepile the videos *^_^*!

I for one have rapidly fading memories. It must be about 8 years since I last saw Dangermouse. I'm sure there are others out there too.
Or maybe you have been a Dangermouse fan for a long time. You know the series inside out, no? Maybe you are frustrated by it's lack of airing?

Then join us, matey! We want more Dangermouse! We of the BBD hope that our weight of numbers (LOL!) will show people that there is demand for this sexy little fiend. And maybe, maybe we'll have a say in bringing him back.

Come on, how could that possibly be a bad thing?

BRING BACK DANGERMOUSE!

Yup, you heard it. These people want him back so don't mess!

Quorthon
Demon Drawer
Fairly Strange (ACE)
Jonathan Brisby
GreyRose
Rocket Rod
Katsy (aka Esti)
TV's Frink (ACE)
Asteroid Lil
Dinsdale Piranha
English Ben
Anonymouse
Tamsin
ted.tfl3.113713
Cafram
Munchkin
Trick Stapler
Trigger Vorbs
Dr E Vibenstein
Tweetie
Wrathchild
Spanner
The Brain
The Jester
Trogly
Jim diGriz
The High Duke of Mars
angony aunt
Silent Bob
Angel
Muddy Wallis - Bluesgirl
MyRedDice
Odradek
Ginger The Fiesty
Researcher 139284
Peet

What we want/need

Obviously, we would like to have Dangermouse back on our TV screens. But this is slightly impossible without petrol bombing some TV offices. So, for once I guess we'll have to settle for second best.
We wouldn't half mind...

  • To be able to have some jolly good discussions about Dangermouse and accosiated things
  • Dangermouse plushies
  • To generally have him back into our lives like he used to be

Are we asking too much?


[URL removed by moderator]

If you want to sign a petition to Bring Back Dangermouse and can't be bothered to scroll down to the forum, then click here.

{URL removed by Moderator} The only really decent Dangermouse website I've found yet!
[URL removed by moderator]This page has info on the characters, DM's car and his home. Very light hearted.
[URL removed by moderator]This page has a DM MIDI, and you can join the DM mailing list from it. Nice.
[URL removed by moderator]

A Dangermouse article which has made it into the official guide :-)


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A278219

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more