South Marston, Wiltshire, UK Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

South Marston, Wiltshire, UK

2 Conversations

South Marston is a small and unheard of village in Wiltshire without any claim to fame. It resides to the northeast of Swindon.

South Marston is much like any other small village, with little old ladies bumbling around gossiping about all the other little old ladies, who themselves are gossiping about all the other little old ladies... you get the general idea.

What to See

There is one small shop in South Marston. This goes by the highly original and imaginative name of 'South Marston Village Shop'. It includes almost everything that everybody wants, and several things that nobody wants, and some things that everybody should want but doesn't, such as electric toothbrushes.

Somehow or other, a children's playing area found its way to South Marston, along with a football pitch. The game that is played there bears an uncanny resemblance to football, but nevertheless has an important difference - the players are nice to each other.

If you should ever be in the vicinity of South Marston, just remember one thing - look out for the speed bumps, they're deadly!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Edited Entry

A280801

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more