don't panic! Button

1 Conversation


Sometimes you may be in difficult situations where you need to calm down, but the standard h2g2 don't panic! button at the top of the screen isn't available to you (like IRL). All you need to do is pin this button to your clothing1 and your problems are solved!


You can even push the button if you wish. Not much will happen2, but you'll feel better.

Why yellow? Yellow is a happy color3, and it also confuses bulldozers - making them think you're a bulldozer too - so they don't bother you, and the last thing you need when panic sets in is to be bothered by bulldozers.


And here's a smaller version for those settings when you don't want to be screaming 'Don't Panic!' to everyone.

If you're looking for the h2g2 don't panic! button, simply click on 'don't panic!' at the top of the page, or, if you can't find it, don't panic!

1Or anywhere else you wish, and yes you have complete permission to use this any way you want... after all, it's not like I created this wonderful work of art or anything... all I did was take a public-domain clipart of a button and added the words 'don't panic!'2Unless you push at an angle and get the point of that pin stuck in your flesh, at which point you'll forget all about whatever was panicking you!3Actually it was the color already being used in the clipart I adapted.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A345601

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more