Monkey Rehoming Service

2 Conversations

Welcome To The New Monkey Rehoming Service!1

Hi, want to rehome a Monkey?smiley - panda2 Then you have come to the right place!
Bob the Chimp!3

The Badge:


This is our great badge designed by Ford-Prefect:
Give/Adopt a Monkey Here!
smiley - panda
I have adopted/given (Your Monkey)
1This page is built and manged by Cheese-Busters but is designed and run by Arther-Dent!2This is not a PANDA it is a MONKEY!3This is Bob the Chimp!


Every body has to have it on there page if they have given/adopted a monkey and you can get the code Here.

Mokeys Up For Adoption


Bob: An intelligent Chimp from the Amazon, he has a loving and bubbly personality! His favorite passtimes include: Reading the daily newspaper and kayaking!





H2G2 Name:
U Number: U
Monkey Type:
Monkey's Name:
Acommidation:




H2G2 Name:
U Number: U
Monkey Type:
Monkey's Name:
Acommidation:
Diet Requirments:



>People who have adopted a Monkey!1. Cheese-Busters - Alex the Gibbon!2. Cloned_madman - Bill the gogenzola eating koala bear.3. Midnight_Trucker - Tess the Chimp4. Black Leopard - Spartacus



People who have given a Monkey!1. Ford-Prefect - Bob the Chimp!Jack the gorilla!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3524519

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more