Dolores A. Webjello

2 Conversations



Thanks for all your support!



This is the home page for vice-presidential candidate Dolores A. Webjello, running mate to The Celery. While at home, she likes to sit in her new refrigerator, on her nice goo-colored plate, and gently wobble.

Please visit the Campaign Headquarters.


Official Bio

Stepping up to the challenge of filling the Vice-Presidential-Entity role, for the sound-minded and capable running of h2g2, is our charming and competent candidate, Ms. Dolores A. Webjello.

Ms. Webjello is a purely internet-based entity, spawning not from the locale of h2g2 only, but from web-applications worldwide. Recently acquitted of the wrongful web-connection-slowing, DNS-error and alabastering charges (the blame being rightfully placed on British Telecom and wonky server hard drives), and having successfully completed a refresher course in loyalty training at Crater Labs, Inc., Ms. Webjello has the connections, tact, experience and skill required to serve as a liason between the h2g2 Community and the lnternet as a whole, investigating and hopefully solving future page errors and access problems.

Ms. Webjello brings a strong personality and a record of -- ah -- experience to the campaign, making her a strong partner for The Celery. Both of them are committed to serving our community to the best of their ability.

###






Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A384266

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more