Registering as an h2g2 Researcher

36 Conversations

'We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard.'
- Douglas Adams

h2g2 is an unconventional guide to life, the universe and everything, and we need you to help us build it. Registering as an h2g2 Researcher lets you contribute to the Guide, and has the following benefits:

  • It's completely free.

  • Everyone can read the Guide and its associated Conversations, but when you register you can post to those Conversations, and create your own Guide Entries.

  • You get your own Personal Space: your own page in the Guide where you can keep track of all the Conversations you join, and where you can meet other h2g2 Researchers for a chat.

  • You can change the way the site looks by changing your choice of 'skin'. For example, click here to see this page in the 'Classic Goo' skin, and click here to go to the 'Alabaster' skin, and click here to see this page in the default 'Brunel' skin

  • We can keep you informed of developments in the world of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

  • Not Panicking Ltd. assures you that your details will not be distributed. Read the Privacy Policy for more information.

You can find out more by taking the h2g2 Tour.

Register Now!


To sign up with h2g2, please click on the 'Register' button at the top of the screen on any h2g2 page.



Last updated: 15th October 2011


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A387317

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more