broelan's big project page

1 Conversation

Just what do I think I'm doing?

Projects in Progress

The Berlin Wall segment I wrote for Mu Beta's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' project is in the EGWW because I've been asked to expand it to be linked to the collaborative entry on Walls.


The Pill was also written for Mu Beta's project, and could possibly be expanded to a full entry.

I'm working on the following things offline:

  • I'm researching books and films for a potential Uni project on the Rat Pack.
  • I'm also researching books and TV for a MythBusters entry.
  • I'm toying with the idea of writing entries on the films Johnny Dangerously and Cars.

I'm also dabbling in creative writing for the AWW and the Underguide. Nothing solid yet... Watch This Space.

The conversation about the UK/US Dictionary is here.

My "To Do" List


Dean Martin, possibly in a Rat Pack Uni project

Brian Setzer or The Brian Setzer Orchestra

Bobby Darin

The Archy McNally series

Hannibal, Missouri

Projects Pending


No projects pending (because I've been offline).

Most Recent Projects Completed

You can see other products of my genius on my Wot I Wrote page.

First Steps to Survival in an Inflatable Liferaft from this original
What's in a Name - The Full Moons
Check-Out: A Job in the Retail World
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Black Friday - Shoppers' Bliss
The Snowflake - Nature's Masterpiece
Kushiel's Legacy: Phèdre's Trilogy
Swizzle Sticks
Some Ideas for the Short-Term Unemployed from this original
Chucks: The Converse All Star

h2g2 University

My first Uni project, after nearly seven years: Route 66.

Miscellaneous Projects

'Done Too Soon' was an ambitious attempt at spearheading a massive collaborative project (in the grand style of Master B). Ultimately it hasn't worked out (although some great entries were created for it), but I'm still dabbling with it from time to time.

A Guide to Breastfeeding, discussion in Collaborative. Had a full head of steam at the outset but has petered out some (no pun intended). Elly has taken it on and it's still in progress.

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans was my first attempt at a solo edited entry. Not entirely successful, the original PR thread is here, and the entry now sits in the Flea Market looking for new inspiration.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A475229

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more