H2G2 Lost Property Office (Fundbüro)

5 Conversations

Lost something? Found?

Come in! This is the right place for you!

May I introduce myself and some colleagues of mine:


The first three of us are already running the H2G2 Lost and Found. As there are by now many links to lost properties, and as I'm the Kee... (you know, already), I have the feeling, there has to be something official on H2G2! At the H2G2 Waterworks and Beach there is also a place where you can look for lost property.

LOST and FOUND



Whatever you may have lost or found, leave it here!

Departments for Special Matters

Soul Asylum

If you feel like this researcher, who's home page got lost, tell us.

Don't Panic!

If you think that your interests would probably not be covered with our service, you may contact any of the H2G2 Keepers, who are in hold of a great variety of things to look for and to find!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A484607

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more