Moderation Help Desk (Now Closed)

182 Conversations

We've had to close down the Moderation Help Desk, because we simply don't have the resources to run it.

Instead, we now ask that if you have had some content failed and you would like to contest the moderation, then you should reply to the moderation email that gets sent out, and the Editors will pick it up from there.

If you have a problem with content that's already on site (including, say, something you've written that's been edited by the Moderators and with which you have an issue), then use the complaint button. The Moderators will process your complaint, and again, if you want to contest the moderation, then you can reply to the email that gets sent out.

If you have not set up a valid email address in your Preferences, then make sure you do so now, or you will not receive these emails. You can change your email address by clicking on the 'Preferences' button.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A519446

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more