A Boring Biography

3 Conversations

The important things about me are probably that I'm a single female American, living in the Seattle area with my 3 cats, and working as an epidemiologist. Oh, and I'm also plugging and chugging away at my PhD. And I'm Catholic.1

The title really says it all, but there are always some people who want to know this kind of info anyway.....

The beginning...

Born in Tennessee sometime in the 70s.

Grew up in the Chicago area.

Docs at my office

Went to high school at the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy (IMSA).

Then....

Went to college at the University of Texas at Austin - there's some interesting things to be said about going to one of the largest universities in the world.

Moved up to Seattle for graduate school in epidemiology at the University of Washington.
Managed to finish my thesis and graduate.

Now...

Texan in a t-shirt

My family may all live in Texas, but I have no plans to join them.

Still working as an epidemiologist, and make the occasional progress on my PhD.

Still single, which is just as well, cause the cats take up all the room on my bed. smiley - tongueout

Next

Check here for all sorts of other things I plan to get around to doing at some point in life.

1Albeit of the modern variety.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A520002

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more