Welcome to Granny's Links Page

9 Conversations

You have reached Granny's Guide to Wonderful Things
A bar maid with two beers

If you're new to the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy - Earth Edition, here are some links to pages for entertainment and enlightenment. To visit the pages, just click on the underlined bits!

If you haven't already visited it, our Newcomers Page is worth checking out.


To ask one of those questions that keep you awake at nights, click here.


To find out how to do almost anything, click here.


To read all about it in our own newspaper, you need The Post

and if you want to scatter those cool little yellow folk over your space or in your postings then you need to go to the Smiley page.

What IS the Earth Edition of the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy? I suppose you could say it's a sort of repository for useful bits of information written by people who have signed on as Researchers (that means you and me!). Have a look around the Edited Guide and when you see that there's no article written on 'How to Darn Fair Isle Jumpers' and you just happen to know something about it, then why not write an entry? You'll find all you need to know about writing for the Guide by just clicking on the button marked 'Contribute' Simple really - unless it's a Thursday.

If, after all this you have any questions, just leave a message for me on my space
or click on Discuss below and I'll get back to you.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A614747

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more