The h2g2 Post 24.05.10

1 Conversation



Posted: 24thth May 2010


 

 

Misunderstandings

When I asked you last week to send us photos for a caption competition, I was thinking of meet photos – be they from the London meet, or the Hull meet. Imagine my surprise when we got a few submissions from enthusiastic people for 'some' caption competition. However, as no meet attendee has come forward with any funny photos, and since I have seen only a few meet photos which I didn't take myself, I will look into the possibility of having an open caption competition. I will let you know once I've found out if we can have one.

Today is a bank holiday here in Germany, and as the weather gods are friendly for once, I am away to a winefest in Zwingenberg with family and friends. This will be the start into a season of various regional events I intend to attend this year. I hope I'll be able to take some nice photos to share. Which reminds me: my son bought a colour printer, and the printer can scan, too. So beware, I may try to create some artwork. If you've got an idea for some artwork, why not share it with us? It doesn't need to be a whole series, a fine one-off will be just as welcome. So be inspired by the current issue or even previous issues of The Post. Who knows, you may even get the hang of it and be rewarded with a Post Reporter Badge, as was Pheroneous II this week. Congratulations!


Bel


 

 
MISHAPS AND MOODS

 

 

 

 

MEET AND MINGLE


 

 

 

 

MERRY MYSTERIES


 

 

 

 

MASTERY AND MORE


 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A65326296

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more