Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- h2g2 Merchandise - On Sale Now!
- 'How To Irritate People' - the Television Special
- When Is a Turtle a Calendar?
- Introduction to 'Minecraft', the Video Game
- Jimmy Durante: Ragtime and Beyond
- The Many Careers of Sol Bloom
- Morse Code - a Method of Communication
- 'The Wizard of Oz' - the 1939 Film
- Types of Queen in the UK
- 'Shirley' - a Novel by Charlotte Bronte