h2g2 Post 21.02.02

1 Conversation


Posted: 21st February 2002

Editorial

A week of existence and non-existence!

There is something very unsettling about logging on and finding you no longer exist. This has happened to quite a few h2g2ers on quite a few occasions recently and Ormy comes up with a possible alternative in his 'Notes' this week.

We are sad to report that MaW is finding his workload impossible and bids a reluctant farewell to his popular 'Musings' column. Good news on the horizon, however, as he promises to begin a new occasional series soon.

One of our resident graphic artists, DoctorMO, is branching out with his new venture 'Weird World' - an eclectic mix of news and a cartoon. Check it out!

Our fiction moves on apace as sea continues her epic Quest and Awix carries on filming. We also welcome a new poet, as Josh reveals his artistry with a poem to rival our own Hullabaloo for indepth vogonicity.

Are you keen to use your native language again on h2g2? A possible solution is on the horizon. Check out TransVolvania for news on how this project is developing.

Another packed issue, including plenty of fun, games and quizzes. AGG/GAG feature yet more cracking picks, spimcoot returns, vegiman babbles and cauldrens bubble.

Enjoy!


shazzPRME

 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • AGG/GAG

  • More excellent picks from the AGG/GAG Team.


  • The Quest

  • sea with her story based on the tales

    of everyday h2g2ers.


  • Announcements

  • News of forthcoming Meets, petitions and sites of interest.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A687602

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more