VIPER: A Free-Roam RPG

20 Conversations

Viva veneratio, caedo furtim.

Welcome to VIPER!


Welcome to VIPER! My name is Fester, I run this Temple and I will also provide you with any chemicals, toxins and other biological weapons you may need for your missions. Now then, before you enter, please make sure you have read the Rules of VIPER. Please remember that they apply at ALL times, and breaking the rules is unacceptable, except when done by people who are smart enough not to get caught...

Notice Board

War at the Shrineworld: The Shrineworld, the original home of VIPER, has been re-discovered. A shuttle is waiting to take any who are willing to depart. Head out to The Shrineworld!
The Storm of Chronos: The world of Heval is caught in a time loop. Unfortunately, it just happens to be the day the world is destroyed... All personnel proceed to Heval.
Temple Re-stocked: We have re-supplied the Temple and have now left the Clan Of The Bobo. However, transportation can be arranged should anyone still wish to visit them.
Khar Siid has arrived! An incredably old space vessel, known as Khar Siid is currently in orbit, and shuttles are available for all who wish to visit her. We are currently working on a more permanent link to her, but this should suffice for now...

VIPERs


VIPER has grown so large, we have had to make a special hall yo accomodate all the members information! Use the link above to learn who has signed up for VIPER, their rank and their Honours.

The Temple


As you must know by know, the Temple is a large, free-floating building. There are several areas you may wish to explore, so please feel free to do so. Please DO NOT enter areas that are forbidden to you. You will be punished for any breech in regulations!

New members should report to The Classroom immediately to be signed up on the register.


Should you wish to see me for any reason (becoming a member of the faculty, for example) then please come to My Office. You should also come and see me if you wish to aquire extra positions within the Temple.


If you're going on a mission, you'll need some transport! Stop by The Hanger and you will be provided with a vehicle.


If you're looking for a place to socialize, try The Cafeteria, Pestilence assures me the Hot Dogs are unbeatable...


For those who wish to (or are forced to) learn the religious side of our organisation, please visit The Chapel. A wise student should be in a position of get out of the door before Kron can draw a Bolt Pistol...


For those who have reached the status of VIPER, you may consider hiring your considerable fighting skills to other, more needy organisations. Please visit The Assassorium. I would like to inform Cadets that this is situated on the 4th floor and is therefor OFF LIMITS to all but VIPER personell.


For those who wish to improve their combat skills, I reccommend The Training Arena. Or, if you feel upto it, you may wish to try the Live Fire Arena. Remember, you use it at your own risk...


The Temple has a state-of-the-art Medical Hall. Feel free to head down there should you suffer injuries through training or field engagements.


Should you require weapons or armour, feel free to stop by The Armoury. Remember, we would like the equipment back afterwards. In working order if possible...


For our Hellsing Allies, a small area has been granted to them. Anyone seeking help against the Undead should stop by The Hellsing Barracks.

Thankyou for your time.

-Fester.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A699267

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more