Ireland Researchers

27 Conversations

A big welcome to all researchers across Ireland or anyone just wanting to be in Ireland!!! Just because there's a border across the island doesn't mean there'll be a border here. Basically if you have any interest in Ireland, North or South, resident or not, we'd love to hear from you. Were have you been? What do you like or not like about the place?

If you wanna join, just add your name, wee U number thing and where it is that you're from to the conversation at the bottom.

If anyone has any suggestions for anything they want included on this page, I think there are one or two conversations going below you can add stuff to and I'll see what I can do.

So, so far to make up the wee members list we have (in no particular order, sorry):

<smiley>Azara from Dublin, now in Wicklow.
<smiley>Gnomon from Dublin.
<smiley>Woodpigeon from Cork.
<smiley>Ballynac from Clare, but now lives in London.
<smiley>The Asbury Park Ranger from Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
<smiley>Polly Math from London, moved to rural Ireland.
<smiley>Demon Drawer from Bangor(NI), moved to Scotland.
<smiley>Luckystar from Belfast, moved to Luxembourg.
<smiley>Not Panicing Yet from Coleraine.

So everyone, please grab the drink of your choice, <pggb> or <stout> or maybe even an Irish <coffee>, sit back and get talking. Do you think Ireland's the most <smiley> place on earth, or do you really think we're just a bunch of <aliensmile>s from <mars>?

We're talking bout having a wee meet up thing sometime, but we don't know where to have it yet. We want it to be nice and easy for everyone to get to and at a time when you all could come. If you have any good ideas, just add a posting to the conversation. But I'll let you all know if we decide anything anyway.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A709616

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more