Asthetically Improved Proof of Gravity

1 Conversation

Umm, yeah. That makes sense. I think.
Time is money, they1 say, and money doesn't grow on trees. Therefore, we can conclude that time, in its relativity to this, is also not grown on trees. But what is grown on trees?Apples, oranges, bananas, and mangos are examples of the products of our leafy friends. The most intreauging of these, I believe, is the mango, sweet and tangy at once with a thick fleshy skin and a soft, pulpy inside.By applying the above conclusions we have formed2 we may therefore also conclude by association that mangos are not time.Since time flies and mangos are not time, then we may also say that mangos do not fly since mangos are not time and therefore are incapable of flight.So, where spirits soar and time flies, mangos fall to the pavement with a satisfying splat sound.
Thank you3.
1You know who we're talking about!2that a) time is money, b) money doesn't grow on trees, and c)time is not grown on trees3I like footnotes.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A735518

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more