The Kranstinator :Gone, but not forgotten

0 Conversations

Do not let this fall into enemy hands!! Authorised personel ONLY

Access code: Aunt Edna's Cherry Pies are Hiding in the Hay Loft. smiley - smiley -

"I love making weapons of mass destruction..."

Krans, co-owner of the Space Farer's Cantina, was born with an Iron Fist, which comes in handy at the Cantina, keeping the patrons in line. He also has a roasted foot (See Cantina Armory. Approach that place with caution: It is deadly in there!) When this operative dishes out his particular brand of Justice, look out. He is not known as the Kranstinator for nothing!

Wanted, dead or alive...

A member of the special constabulary.

This astro-engineer and weapons designer is also a Galactic Outlaw. What he did to become an outlaw is a matter under investigation. It may have been the incident with the Galactic princess and the smiley - ,Or his attempt to execute the hit on her father (Hay, it was business; Nothing personal)

Alfred the Great, King of England

or perhaps it was the time when he broke into the Galaxy Police Space Ship Hangar and made off with a Police Cruiser.

Whatever the cause, he has a bounty of 100 mil credits on his butt. Be very cautious when trying to collect it, Dogs, He won't be taken easily.

Along with his brother, Doikk, Krans can usually be found at the Space Farer's Cantina, sampling its wares and plotting nefarious deeds. Pay up your life insurance before approaching this one, Dogs!

Sheep

Recently left h2g2, but hopefully, we'll see him from time to time.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A743933

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more