The h2g2 Post 31.12.12

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 31st December 2012

Future Perfect Tense

To the knights in the days of yore,

Keeping watch on the mountain heights,

Came a vision of h2g2 lore,

And a voice through the waiting night. . .


Okay, we paraphrase, so what else is new? The voice is saying, of course, 'Ignore that Grail-shaped beacon. Camelot is a silly place, anyway. Follow the Post logo, instead.' Good advice this week.

We hope you have been enjoying the end-of-year jollifications where you are, and that you will party heartily but responsibly with the beverage of your choice on New Year's Eve.

In the meantime, here is all manner of cleverness from our writers to entertain you. Want to look back at the past year? Check. Want to peer forward into the future? Our crystal balls have been cleaned with Windex, and the Prof's proposing fog lamps. Wonder what prognosticators of the past did wrong? Have we got stories to tell you. In fact, this very week, we're starting a brand-new, ground-breaking project: a Guide Entry, well sort of, in comic form, on the subject of paranormal phenomena.

Look into our eyes. You are getting the urge to read. . . read. . . read. . . resistance is futile. . .



Dmitri Gheorgheni

LOOKING AROUND

LOOKING BACK


 

LOOKING AHEAD


 

 
BACK TO THE FUTURE
WE HAVE NORMALITY
  • Let me look into my crystal ball.
  • Uh-huh, make your own caption.

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87773674

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more