The h2g2 Post 3C 18.03.13 - 20.04.13

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The fifty-second page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of
the excellent articles featured.



  • 18.03.13
    Two Post authors go to print - read the reviews this week, Willem tells us about the Arum Lily and it's froggy inhabitant and Dmitri quizzes us on the history of televsion.

  • 25.03.13
    In which bobstafford visits Keyhaven, we discover that African Bushbabies are cute we are encouraged to spring clean our writing notes.

  • 01.04.13
    Galaxy Babe wants to know what kind of Astronomer you are, Bluebottle interviews bobstafford about his Flea Market rescues and we celebrate April Fools Day.

  • 08.04.13
    Pastey tells forthcoming developments, BMT gives us the news, and Dmitri tells us of his travels back to 1983.

  • 15.04.13
    We turned all Latin this week as Willem talks about hippos, Awix reviews A Late Quartet and the Prof wonders if pilots speak maths.

  • 22.04.13
    Several researchers told us of their travels this week, Dmitri sets a writing challenge and we learn more than we want to about cats.

  • 29.04.13
    We celebrate our 14th Birthday with some history. There's the test, of course, and Bluebottle recalls the Paper Post of 2002. Galaxy Babe brings back into the now and celebrates the 'Year of the comet'.

  • 06.05.13
    There's another worldly feel about this week's issue, Unicorns, The Doctor and meteor strike elsewhere, Demon Drawer sums up the life of in 45 words and Amy interviews Witty Moniker.

  • 13.05.13
    The one where we ask a lot of questions, and even provide some answers. We have virtual flutter on the Kentucky Derby, another scavanger is interviewed this time nosebagbadger and Dmitri wants to know what we know about serial killers.

  • 20.05.13


  • Awix reviews Star trek Into Darkness, Geggs shows you how to harvest a Quote and Dmitri proves that proofreading is fun.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87786869

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more