November - NaJoPoMo

5 Conversations

It's that time of the year again.

While some of the literary world are attempting to write a novel this month, we at h2g2 have a slightly different aim. Your challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to write something, every day, during the month of November. This year, we would like to mix it up a wee bit and ask that you create your own A page and add to it each day. Either with a new convo off that A page each day, or adding a new one each day.

Creating an A page is dead simple.

  • Depending on the skin you use click on either 'Write an Entry' or 'Contribute'.1
  • Give the Journal a title. It can just be My Journal, or whatever you want, there may be a theme, or maybe random ramblings. It doesn't matter. We all have ways of doing this thing.
  • Write something in the box below.
  • Make sure you tick the 'Not for Review' box and then 'Add Entry'
  • We can even add your own artwork.2 as well to make the page look really smiley - cool. Just email [email protected] and one of my many minions will make that dream come true.3



    There will be a 'Help' thread added to this page, along with a 'Count me in' thread. Other threads may be randomly added smiley - winkeye

    Your name will be added to this list as soon as you decide to join us4.

    Contributors

    Magwitch

    Dmitri Gheorgheni

    paulh



    Good luck and keep writing.

    1If you click on 'Contribute' you'll also need to click on 'Add an Entry'.2Whatever you would like so long as it's legal and yours.3Minions, ah, if only. 4Ninja Footnote by Post Editor: You can find a list of NaJo journals with A-spaces at this update page. We aim to please.

    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Entry

    A87861982

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    References

    h2g2 Entries

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more