h2g2's Official Winter Party

1 Conversation

What are you doing in January? Nothing? Well it is a very depressing month. Fancy a day out in London meeting lots of fabulous h2g2 Researchers? Then, why not grab the nearest mode of transport and come to h2g2's Official Winter Party?

h2g2 now has a long tradition of throwing two parties a year for Researchers who can make it to London. This gives us a chance to meet you in person and you a chance to put names to faces, to meet up with old friends and make brand new ones. Organised by the Community team, Abi and Mina, the party aims to provide something for everyone. Once again it will follow the tried and trusted method of an afternoon activity for all the family and an evening roister at a friendly London watering hole. The afternoon activity normally starts around 2pm and the evening activity around 6.30pm. The evening venue, Penderil's Oak on High Holborn, has been chosen for the warmth of its welcome and the size of its basement bar so there will be plenty of room for everyone. It is also just round the corner from h2g2's offices.

This party will be a little different as the evening will be a ticketed event. The cost of the ticket, which will be around the £10 mark, will be converted into vouchers for drinks and food. The buffet menu has been personally sampled by Mina and Abi and given the thumbs up.

This should be a great day out, so if you are tempted, why not check out the party page for more details. You can reserve your ticket in the RSVP Forum or find out who will be there. The h2g2 Official Winter Party - because you are worth it!

Abi

28.11.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A883721

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more