Indulging in Some Narcissism

0 Conversations


Some nice things people have said about me


We need people like you and like Two Bit and like Blues Shark who say unpopular things. - U148580 (05/11/02)


A person who draws on decades of life-experience in combat and/or in law enforcement ends up saying things which upset the idealistic a morally absolutist campus-kids. (See just about everything posted by Two Bit, and a lot of the stuff posted by Blues Shark, who are in my opinion two of the heros of this site). - U148580 in email and my responsibility for posting it in public places (5/16/2002)


Amazingly sane for someone with a user name like that, I'd say... - U135628 in 50Xth Conversation at Lil's. (5/30/2002)


as loony as good old Two-bit! - U179697 in what's up with yanks?. (7/20/2002)


On which point, my own opinion (and that of HB) is precisely in accord with Two Bit. - U114627 in Partial Birth Abortion Challenge. (4/1/2003)


If there ever is a One World Government, I want AGCBen and TBTPM to be in charge - even when they disagree with someone, they do it with so much wisdom and grace. - U92580 in Partial Birth Abortion Challenge. (4/3/2003)


2 bit - for representing the right-wing on this site. [A nomination] - U179996 in H2G2 Community Legends. (4/8/2003)


Actually since the right IS underepresented here ,

he is ever so valuable,

and patient I might add,

normally civil,

informative,

mixed in with all the lefties!

~~I'd vote for 2 bit too smiley - smiley
U201919 in H2G2 Community Legends. (4/8/2003)


If I had to live next to somebody who owned a firearm I'd hope it was someone like him - U516189 in george bush- moron or hero ??. (8/25/2004)

Two Bit is a good man and an intelligent entity. - U81931 in george bush- moron or hero ??. (8/26/2004)

Two-Bit, I was sorry to read that your not as here as much as you used to be as I probably have more respect for you than any other debator, I still think your wrong on both the death penalty & gun policy but I always admired your willingness to enter debate on difficult issues and debate well. U150533 in *coughs*. (9/13/2005)


Conversations That Mention Me


Quotes by Me Quoted Elsewhere


'I've said it before, and you refuse to read.' - quoted on U154264's home page. Originally from Unlawful Combatants. (1/21/2002)


Astrological Me


This was prepared by U172782 in the Astrology Challenge. It's a little off.


You are serious about everything you do and are motivated by your need for security, making sure that nothing threatens your family, income or possessions. You are a defender of the traditional values such as honesty, hard work and responsible behavior. You need to be under some sort of stress before you feel comfortable and that's because you thrive on hard work where you can show off your abilities in getting things done under difficult circumstances. You are also good at carrying emotional burdens without whimpering.


You don't go out of your way to change the world around you. Instead, you bide your time and wait for the right moment to try to improve matters, avoiding confrontations wherever possible. However, if pressed, you can assert yourself with suprising vigor. You get your strength from the faith in your beliefs, and from your determination to endure any difficulty if it will help you achieve your goals in life.


Your enthusiasm is tempered by practicality and your logic is tempered by emotion. Planning a vacation can make you very exited but you can cancel it without remorse if it becomes necessery to do so. You think things out carefully before coming to a decision though sometimes you can be impulsive. You live your life in the here and now, unconcerned by memories of the past or warnings of the future.
Friends consider you conservative, others may say you are obstinate. In either case, you resist change untill you can see it makes sense (based on practical considerations). You take care of your body and personal surroundings. You approach life with high hopes because of your deep sense of self-worth (in spite of some occasional setbacks).


And Another Thing

World War 3 - A cautionary tale in One Act in which I'm cast as the hero . . . I think.

Making of a Moron

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A898211

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more