h2g2 Post 06.03.03

3 Conversations


Posted: 06thMarch 2003

DNA Special Banner by Amy the Ant
Editorial

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is 25!

And to celebrate this fact we are proud to present a very special edition of the paper which wouldn't exist

if it wasn't for that radio broadcast from an 'insignificant planet'.

There is so much for you to choose from that an editorial from me is totally superfluous,

so this is all you're getting, apart from saying that I hope you like the little gift we arranged for you all, courtesy of Amy the Ant.

Just share and enjoy - and please do comment on any or all of the articles - our authors love to receive feedback.

ShazzPRME


 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • The 'Douglas'

  • The Waterproof Sandwich for the Busy Writer Who Needs a Bath to Think, or to...


 
DNA Special Banner by Amy the Ant
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A954993

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more