Temple of the Hourglass

1 Conversation

Best viewed in Classic Goo!

Welcome, visitor from the Avenue of Small Gods

Don't worry...you can safely visit, we will call on you with a personal invitiation when your time comes!

Pentagram in a circle, two candlesPentagram in a circle, two candles

Temple
of the
Hourglass


Mort ~

I have many places where I rest my head between jobs, such as Morts Bunk, and Morts Dark Corner but I am usually to be found skulking about here at The Lair. The Temple is the place where we tidy up loose ends and perform our more special duties. We? ~ well myself and HIM of course.


About the Temple ~



Duty calls. I will be back to tell you about the Temple later ... but in the meantime, don't touch anything!


Situations Vacant ~

  • Official Assassin - Dr Anthea (newly recruited)
  • Official Glass Polisher - must have steady hands
  • Official Scythe Cleaner - must have steady hands (if you want to keep your fingers)
  • Official Book Monitor - own ear plugs would be an advantage
  • Official Guide - psychic ability an advantage

Applications from mortals now being accepted. ( Consideration will be given to the immortal on production of the appropriate paperwork )


Afterlife
Enter here...
smiley - ghost
smiley - ghostsmiley - ghost
Walt Whitman - 'Ode to Death'
...come, lovely and soothing death,

undulate round the world,

serenely arriving, arriving,

in the day, in the night, to all, to each,

sooner or later, delicate death...

Back to the Avenue of Small Gods

smiley - spider

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A999165

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more